Wedding Legalities Fees & Services  

Wedding Legalities

Once you have booked your venue, there are certain legal requirements that I will guide you through.

Most importantly the Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM) must be completed at least one month day prior to the Marriage taking place. If you wish you can lodge it up to 18 months in advance.

To lodge the NOIM you will be required to provide me with;

  • Your original Birth Certificate if you are born in Australia
  • Your Original Birth Certificate, or Passport if born overseas
  • If you have been married previously I will also need to see your Certificate of Divorce or The Death Certificate of your previous spouse

Any documents in a language other than English must be translated by a Certified Interpreter and a Interpreter Statutory Declaration supplied.


Member of The Association of Civil Marriage Celebrants of S.A. (Inc) since 2011 - ABN: 85 006 899 106 - © Patricia Curtis